Holy Apostles Mission Station offers the regular services of the Orthodox Church in the the South Building of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, located at 8871 School Street, in Chilliwack.
- Email Fr. Matthew for details: email@example.com.
Our regular services include:
- Saturday evening Great Vespers 6:00pm
- Sunday morning Reading of Third and Sixth Hours (9:10am) with Divine Liturgy to follow (approx. 9:30am)
- Great Feasts, Great Vespers or Vigil on the Eve, 6:00pm, Divine Liturgy, (usually 7:00am or 9:30am) on the Feast Day.
- Sometimes there may be mid-week services offered, such as Compline, Daily Vespers, or Akathists.
Please feel free to come and join us! All are welcome any time. The Divine Liturgy is the main Eucharistic service of the Orthodox Church. Orthodox Christians who have prepared themselves through regular prayer, fasting, and repentance, are invited to partake of the Body and Blood of Christ through Holy Communion.
It is our goal to one day build a beautiful Orthodox Church in Chilliwack for the glory and worship of God – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – according to the Orthodox manner. Traditionally, Orthodox Churches are constructed as expressions of true theology and prayer.
We do not know yet exactly where or when this dream will come to fruition, but we humbly ask God to bless this effort to lift high the Holy Cross and give glory to Jesus Christ in the Chilliwack area of the Fraser Valley.